Sunday, November 2, 2014

Welcome!


Welcome to my blog, a place where I will share short stories, and poems that I write. Most of my writings are inspired by the writings of HP Lovecraft and will mainly feature my favorite entity from the Lovecraft universe, Hastur the Unspeakable One. 

I got into HP Lovecraft a little late in my life, I had read a lot of Stephen King growing up, and it was through his writings that I stumbled upon Lovecraft. I've always been the one to be attracted to the world that is hidden from us, to discover what is behind the veil, and the need to fully understand this world. I've felt like many other people that there is more to this world than what has been told to us. It is this drive for truth that I found Lovecraft's writings and Mythos most intriguing. Not that I take the stories as fact but that in the work of fictions it provides inspiration and a continued drive for what is out there. 

As a writer, I am rather new to writing so bare with me as I am learning as I go. Most of my stories will feature Hastur the Unspeakable, since he is my favorite entity within the Cthulhu Mythos. I like to think of Hastur as a neutral force neither good nor evil. A force that can be both depending on the situation. 

Welcome again to the blog, I hope you enjoy my stories, and please leave feedback so I can improve myself as a writer. Thank you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment